Immediate Need Checklist
- Call Church Funeral Services at any hour.
- Contact your clergy.
- Draw family close for support.
- Make a list of family, friends and colleagues to be notified. Enlist help.
- Gather information for the obituary.
- Choose a location for the service.
- We will help you acquire copies of the death certificate.
- Coordinate childcare, cooking and other responsibilities.
- Arrange for hospitality for visiting family and friends.
- Select pall bearers.
- Plan for the disposition of flowers after the service.
- Choose charities to receive gifted items.
- Prepare a list for acknowledgments and thank you notes.
- Notify insurance companies.
- Identify the executor of the will.
- Notify banks if Social Security was being collected. We can help with these forms.
- Turn any social media to ‘memorial accounts.’
- Check on all debts, payments and other ongoing obligations.
- If the deceased was living alone, notify utilities, landlords and post offices.
Please call for immediate assistance.
Our service options include:
We can provide a full list of services at your request. From the planning stages to the closing, we work with you to create a comfortable, memorable funeral for your loved one.
Our services include inhouse crematorium options. While other funeral homes send out for cremation, we can give you affordable and efficient service in our own local facility.
Quality products for funeral arrangements can be purchased through our company. We have everything you need to prepare for a ceremony.
©2018 Church Funeral Services.